Ranch Dip Mix
by Simply Organic
3 REASONS TO USE IT
1. Organic ingredients! You don’t have to worry about MSG, modified food starch, hydrogenated oils, or junk ingredients in this dip mix.
2. Certified gluten-free and Kosher, which means even more people can enjoy it.
3. It’s so simple to make and delicious. Just add the mix to 2 cups of sour cream or yogurt … that’s it! Of course you can also use it in a variety of recipes.
3 WAYS TO USE IT
1. As a dip, of course! Just mix with sour cream or plain yogurt and serve with veggies for dipping.
2. Mix 1 Tbs dip mix with an egg and ground beef, turkey, or chicken to make ranch burgers, meatloaf, or meatballs! See recipe to the right.
3. Stir it in as seasoning for a variety of dishes or casseroles. Add it to cream cheese for a cheese ball or mix with bread crumbs and coat chicken, turkey, or fish! (visit SimplyOrganic.com for these 2 recipes!)
Put this on your Grocery List!
IMPORTANT: If you cannot find this product in your store, ask the manager to order it for you or go to the company’s website and search on the store locator. While there, look for coupons to print!
BETTER FOOD CHOICES RADIO
Friday, Noon EST iTunes
Aug. 3rdGet Your Kids Off Crap Meet Author Kathryn Shelton
Aug. 10th.How to Get Your Kids to Listen Meet Dr. Lynne Kenney,, The Family Coach
It’s BBQ season! This burger recipe is full of flavor and perfect for the grill. Weather not cooperating? No problem – it’s also tasty cooked on the stove top.
Equipment: Mixing bowl, whisk, grill or saute pan
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
Number of Servings: 4-6 depending on ages
- 1 egg (free range if possible)
- 1 Tbs Ranch Dip Mix by Simply Organic
Whisk together in mixing bowl
- 1 lb ground beef (not treated with hormones or antibiotics, free range if possible)
Add to egg mixture and mix until evenly incorporated. Form into patties no more than 1/2 inch thick. Use your thumb and forefinger to poke a small hole in the middle of each burger. Cook on the grill over medium-high heat for 10-15 minutes flipping half way through. Serve with your favorite burger toppings – lettuce, tomato, onion, cheese, etc … Enjoy!
Options: Substitute ground turkey, chicken, or buffalo for the beef. Cook indoors on a saute pan. Add chopped mushrooms to the mixture for an extra-juicy burger.
5 Natural Colors: yellow, green, white, orange, tan
5 Food Groups: eggs, beef, vegetables, dairy, herbs/spices
Performance Rating: 5 Colors, 5 Food Groups
Mixing in Ranch Dip not only gives this burger lots of flavor, it also adds nutrients from herbs and spices!
*KKA – Kid Kritics Approved *KKA – Kid Kritics Approved
KKA SEAL INGREDIENT STANDARDS
No bad fats (i.e. hydrogenated oils, trans-fats)
No artificial additives (i.e. MSG, aspartame, dyes, flavorings)
No high fructose corn syrup
Little to no caffeine
No lab-sourced (synthetic lab-made) ingredients
Acceptable amounts of naturally-sourced sugar
Acceptable amounts of naturally-sourced sodium
Source is natural – grows out of the ground, walks the earth, swims in water, flies in the air (i.e. sugar from sugar cane)
Original nutrients not seriously diminished or eliminated in food processing (i.e. whole grains versus flour stripped of nutrients and bleached)
For a complete summary of how to feed your kids, enjoy this book and CD cookbook combination written by Sally and Ellen.Buy it here
Our Mission is to make a healthy difference for families by recommending Kid Kritics Approved products and recipes. This seal’s three promises makes them a Smart Buy. 1. Independently evaluated (no food company influence) 2. Healthier Ingredients 3. Kids love eating them
Please feel free to contact us to suggest products and recipes you would like to see taste tested by our Kid Kritics and use in our new book (not titled yet).
Please forward this email on to all the moms you know. As a Team of Moms, we can make a healthier difference.